Briscoe students have access to a variety of online tools, including the following. Students will need a username and password for many of these resources, which they will be given in September.
Help files and screencasts will be posted here in fall 2015. Contact Ms. Woznick at email@example.com for more assistance.
- Moodle - An online course management site. Most Briscoe teachers maintain Moodle pages for their classes. You must enter with your child's username and password or a guest password.
- BrainPOP - Short animated videos on many academic subjects, along with curriculum-connected games.
- IXL Math - Math practice. Contact our math coach, Mrs. Perry (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Online databases - Many high quality research resources. May typically be accessed from anywhere in Beverly.
- Naviance - Career and college resources. Contact your student's guidance counselor for more information. Primarily used by 8th graders and BHS students.